There for You When You Need Us High Quality Immigration Legal Services

Greer Student Visa Attorney

Dedicated Immigration Law Representation

Many categories of visas exist to accommodate the various purposes foreign nationals might have in wishing to enter the United States. Among these categories are visas for students wishing to pursue academic or vocational programs at U.S. institutions. Each visa category has specific rules and requirements that must be followed in order for the applicant to be approved and to be allowed to stay through the term of his or her visa. In addition, U.S. consulates and embassies abroad may have various policies and regulations as well for individuals who wish to apply for a U.S. student visa.

Due to the varying rules and regulations in the visa application process, it is recommended that you seek professional guidance from an attorney experienced in immigration law. At Colón Law Firm, you can rely on our Greer student visa lawyer for effective legal support throughout this process. Our firm is dedicated to immigration law; we work daily within the confines of United States immigration law, rules, and procedure. As a result, we are extremely adept in helping you pursue your immigration objectives.

Get legal help from our Greer student visa attorney. Call (864) 697-2870 or contact us online.

Student Visa Categories & Requirements

Requirements for obtaining an academic student visa (F visa) include:

  • Acceptance into a school approved by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)
  • Enrollment in a full-time academic program
  • Financial support during your stay
  • A continuing legal foreign residency
  • English-speaking ability or enrollment in a program to learn English

Different requirements exist for those seeking an M visa for vocational or nonacademic studies. You are not allowed to work in the U.S. with an M visa.

Requirements for this visa include:

  • Enrollment in a full course of study
  • Financial means to pay for tuition and living expenses

You will need to apply for admission as an M student visa holder through the school you wish to attend. Once eligible through your school, you will generally apply for the visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country.

Focused & Caring Legal Support for Students

Student visa applications require many types of documentation. The application process can be complicated, which is why it is important to have professional legal guidance on your side. Our Greer immigration attorney provides experienced and attentive support to help you pursue your educational goals in the United States.

Call us at (864) 697-2870 to learn more about how we can assist you.

What Sets Colón Law Firm Apart?

Our Priority and Focus is on You
  • Personalized Service

    A tailored approach depending on your unique needs and goals.

  • High Quality Representation

    Access to a team of professionals specializing in immigration matters

  • Constant Communication

    Kept fully informed regarding the status of your case at all times.