Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, the most pressing concern is public health. One of the more invisible effects, however, is the substantial delay and even standstill of a wide variety of immigration processes.
While many businesses have been forced to close, the Colón Law Firm is fully prepared to serve our clients and community during this uncertain and unprecedented crisis.
We are here to help you:
- Submit applications to USCIS;
- Reschedule canceled appointments;
- File certain applications electronically;
- Fight for your rights as a detainee;
- Request Satisfactory Departure, exceptions to travel restrictions, and emergency appointments and;
- Understand and mitigate the effects of agency closures and operational changes on your application process.
We are remaining fully operational because we are committed to helping as many people as possible to manage the far-reaching consequences of the pandemic. We are also implementing extensive measures to keep our office clean and our community healthy.
To comply with public health recommendations and federal guidelines, we are conducting consultations by phone and videoconference. Schedule yours today by calling (864) 697-2870 or contacting us online.